Urgent – Applying for Chinese Visa in 1 DAY
18 Sep 2015
- For Vietnamese
Vietnam-legal.com would like to provide you “Urgent Chinese Visa” service applied to those who live from Hue province to Northern provinces with 1-2 working days only according to your request. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more specific support.
Urgent in 2 working days: 120$/ 1 pax
Urgent in 1 working day: 140$/ 1 pax
- For those who were born after 1990 or have never gone to China, certificate of employment and copy of family record book are required to apply for your visa.
- In case, children (go without father or mother) must add notarized copy of Birth certificate and letter of attorney written by mother/ father and certified by the ward people’s committee.
- Urgent Chinese Visa is applied to three-month single entry visa.
- This fee includes stamping fee and service fee
- For Expats in Vietnam
Especially, for foreigners in Vietnam, Chinese Visa will be processed urgently in 2 working days only, 1-day process is not available. Fee for Urgent Chinese Visa will be different and dependent on your nationality. Please contact us for more information.
Note: Taiwanese staying in Vietnam now must contact directly Chinese Embassy/ Consulate to apply for Chinese Visa with the duration of 1 to 10 years according to your request.
- Chinese Embassy/Consulate will have 10-day holiday in next October for their National Independence Day. Therefore, all applications for Chinese/ Hongkong/ Macau visa will be arranged following to holiday schedule. Please note this schedule to actively apply for your visa.
GLOBAL CONSULTING SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]