Work Permit & Residence Card For Foreign Labors Working In Vinh Phuc

Work Permit & Residence Card For Foreign Labors Working In Vinh Phuc
01 Nov 2017

–    Your company, branch, and representative office are located in Vinh Phuc.

–    Your company’s location is in or out of industrial zone?

–    Your company wants to recruit new foreign labors for new job position or continue to work with current foreign labors?

–    Your company wants to apply a new Work Permit/ extend work Permit or Work Permit Exemption for foreign labors?

–    Your company is facing difficulties in procedures to apply for Work Permit?

Please feel free to contact for specific support. is always willing to:

–    Give consulting for all cases related to Work Permit Application or Work Permit Exemption for foreign labors working in Vinh Phuc Province

–    Evaluating documents to make sure that they are eligible to get Work Permit suitable with each position

–    Represent foreign labors to get consular legalization for their documents issued in foreing countries

–    Represent foreign labors to apply for Vietnam Criminal Record

–    Give full information related to standard hospitals to apply for health check certificate

–    Represent your company to submit documents and get results at Labor Department

After having Work Permit or Work Permit Exemption, foreign labors should apply for Temporary Residence Card (TRC) or Long-term Visa to be able live and work legally in Vietnam for long time. Besides that, members of foreign labors’ family can apply for long – term visa or TRC with the same duration of their Wor Permit under company’s guarantee. For those who are living in Vietnam under 5-year Visa Exemption (because of getting marrige to Vietnamese) and working for a company and now want to transfer work permit and TRC to a new company, please kindly contact for specific support.

Moreovers, also supports all companies located in other provinces such as Hanoi, Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Ha Nam,  Quang Binh, Da Nang, Binh Dinh, Ho Chi Minh city, etc. If you need any support, please feel free to contact

Work Permit & Resident Service for Expats | Visa & Immigration/Migration Services | Company Formation in Vietnam | Air Ticket & Travel Service | Car Driving license Convert | Consular legalization |  APEC Business Travel Card

Phone: 024.35626.100/ 0988.297.732
Cellphone: 0986.982.796 (Ms. Thủy)
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]


Vietnam Legal


  1. Amandeep singh India Says: November 3, 2017 at 7:11 pm

    Hi.I wanted to ask you that my brother had come to Vietnam for 1 month and I want to do his TRC

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>