Work Permit Consulting For Foreign Labors In Vietnam

22 Nov 2016

There are some foreign labors working for your company and you want to get some information about:

+ Are foreign labors eligible to apply for Vietnam Work Permit?

+ Are their documents issued in foreign countries suitable for their job position and legal to use in Vietnam?

+ Who are exempted from Vietnam Work Permit?

+ How to apply for Vietnam Work Permit or Work Permit Exemption Certificate?

Please feel free to contact for your specific support:

1. Evaluating documents to make sure that they are eligible to get Work Permit suitable with each position

2. Checking documents if they are legal and eligible to use in Vietnam

3. Giving procedure to get consular legalization for all documents issued in foreign countries

4. Consulting for cases of Work Permit Exemption and procedure to obtain Work Permit Exemption

5. Supporting and consulting for cases of Expired Work Permit is ready to consult and support all nationals working in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Vinh Phuc, Thai Nguyen, Ho Chi Minh city, Vung Tau, etc.

If you need more information and assistance, please kindly contact


Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: (+84) 4 35626100

Hotline: (+84) 988297732

Email: [email protected]


Contact us


Vietnam Legal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>