Instruction to Obtain Vietnam Work Permit for Foreign English Teacher

vietnam work permit for foreign english teachers
22 Oct 2015

Vietnam’s booming economy is attracting a large number of English-speaking visitors for both tourism and business. At the same time, English proficiency is becoming increasingly vital for employment. As a result, the demand for English teachers has increased significantly.

However, to work legally as an English Teacher in Vietnam, Work Permit is the most important permission and the necessary condition to apply for Working Visa (LĐ Visa) and Temporary Residence Card. would like to give the Instruction for Foreign English Teacher to obtain Vietnam Work Permit:

  • University Diploma OR 5 years experience certificate issued abroad with the same position
  • Criminal record abroad
  • Criminal record in Vietnam
  • Health check certificate at one of standard hospitals for foreigners
  • Written approval letter from Minister of People Committee to permit your business to recruit foreign labors

(All papers issued from abroad need to be made consular legalization and notarized translation into Vietnamese).

Especially, all language centers recruiting foreign teachers must submit the Notarized copy of the License of education operation issued by Department of Education and Training in province.

To provide the best consulting service about Vietnam Work Permit for Foreign English Teachers and all language centers, offers:

–  Giving consulting for condition, procedures to apply for Vietnam Work Permit suitable with your profession;

–  Giving consulting for permission explanation to recruit number of foreign teachers

–  Supporting Consular legalization, translation, and notarization for all necessary documents on behalf of clients

–  Contact to Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs/ Management of industrial zones – export processing zones to expedite the process

Please feel free to contact for more specific support:


Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: (+84) 4 35626100

Hotline: (+84) 988297732

Email: [email protected]



Vietnam Legal


  1. Michael Aaron Slolnick Says: October 27, 2015 at 2:03 am

    I live in Da Lat. I’m interested in obtaining a work per!it so I can teach at Da Lat University.

    • Dear Mr Michael Aaron Slolnick,

      Thanks a lot for your comment,

      We can not support service in Lam Dong province but can consult you free everything about work permit in Vietnam.

      Please send us request to [email protected] to have more assistance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>