Instruction to Obtain Vietnam Work Permit for Foreign English Teacher
22 Oct 2015
Vietnam’s booming economy is attracting a large number of English-speaking visitors for both tourism and business. At the same time, English proficiency is becoming increasingly vital for employment. As a result, the demand for English teachers has increased significantly.
However, to work legally as an English Teacher in Vietnam, Work Permit is the most important permission and the necessary condition to apply for Working Visa (LĐ Visa) and Temporary Residence Card.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the Instruction for Foreign English Teacher to obtain Vietnam Work Permit:
- University Diploma OR 5 years experience certificate issued abroad with the same position
- Criminal record abroad
- Criminal record in Vietnam
- Health check certificate at one of standard hospitals for foreigners
- Written approval letter from Minister of People Committee to permit your business to recruit foreign labors
(All papers issued from abroad need to be made consular legalization and notarized translation into Vietnamese).
Especially, all language centers recruiting foreign teachers must submit the Notarized copy of the License of education operation issued by Department of Education and Training in province.
To provide the best consulting service about Vietnam Work Permit for Foreign English Teachers and all language centers, Vietnam-legal.com offers:
– Giving consulting for condition, procedures to apply for Vietnam Work Permit suitable with your profession;
– Giving consulting for permission explanation to recruit number of foreign teachers
– Supporting Consular legalization, translation, and notarization for all necessary documents on behalf of clients
– Contact to Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs/ Management of industrial zones – export processing zones to expedite the process
Please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for more specific support:
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]