Spain Visitor/ Family Visa
25 Mar 2016
Vietnamese citizens and expats in Vietnam who are not from Countries exempted from Spain visa must obtain Spain Family/ Visitor Visa if they want to visit family members or relatives in Spain.
Documents required to apply for Spain Family/ Visitor Visa:
1. Application form
2. Passport should be valid for more than 6 months. Passport: valid for at least three months before the intended date of departure from the territory Schengen last trip. Passport must have at least two empty pages and was issued within the past 10 years. A copy of an A4 original passport all pages.if the old passport must submit the original and submit one A4 copy of the passport.
3. Curriculum Vitae of applicant according to form provided by the Embassy (EXCEPT FOR DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT AND UNDER 16 PASSPORT HOLDER)
4. 1 color photograph with white background (not more than 6 months old).
5. Travel insurance: (does not apply to diplomatic passports and official passports): insurance must be valid for at least 30,000 Euro and value all Schengen member states. Period of insurance must include the entire duration of their stay in territory Schengen, from the date of entering the Member States is the first destination of the journey until the next exit to a 3rd country not under the territorial ground Schengen.
6. A round trip ticket to and from Spain or Schengen States. Please bear in mind Spain must be the main destination. You do not need to buy the ticket to apply for the visa: a reservation is accepted. However, you will be requested to submit the actual ticket before the visa is actually issued, in case the visa is approved. If the trip includes several destinations, proof of transport must also be submitted.
7. Documents stating the purpose and schedule of the journey;
+ Visit to family / friends: Letter of invitation if the applicant will stay with relative(s) or friend(s). The invitation must state the relationship between the applicant and the host, as well as the address where the applicant will be hosted. Please enclose copy of passport or ID of the host. The host must request an official letter of invitation at the Police station in Spain, following the Spanish Ministerial Order PRE/1283/2007, its submission does not mean the visa will be automatically issued; the rest of the requirements must also be met by the applicant.
8. Documents attesting the applicant’s own sufficient economic means as follow:
+ Proof of social and economic constraints in Vietnam (not applied to diplomatic and official passport holders)
+ If the Visa applicants are enterprises, should submit notarized and legalized copy of business license (except for State companies) and demonstrate to be the company’s shareholder and certification of tax fulfillment in 1 year earlier. If applicants are employees, should submit the labor contract, additional payrolls within 3 months, and vacation’s authorization. If applicants are students, should submit student’s confirmation of school.
+ Bank Reconciliation of the company and of personal applicant within 3 months, savings book, … (if any)
+ Marriage certificate and birth certificate of applicant’s children, household book … (if any)
+ In addition, real estate ownership certificate can be also lodged (if any)
+ Proof of personal payment possibility during stay in the Schengen territory (not applied to diplomatic and official passport holders). It is required to indicate clearly in the letter if invitation if the inviting part will pay partly or for the whole trip (see article 7). The opposite cases will be understood that the applicants themselves will bear all expenses, then the applicants should demonstrate minimum amount of 567,97 euro in their account if length of stay is under 9 days and plus 63,33 euro/a day from day 10. It is possible to submit personal bank account statements within 3 months, checks to ensure, traveler checks, letter of payment confirmation and credit card including the account balance and current saving book (required primary account holder). Bank’s certification and bank account statements are not accepted to be provided by Internet.
9. Children under 18 traveling without parent(s) or tutors must produce a valid authorization and birth certificate must be notarized and legalized both original and translation. There must be notarized and legalized copy parent(s)’s ID or passport.
10. Non Vietnamese citizen residing in Vietnam must present proof of a long stay visa, work permit and re-entry visa. Only legal residents in Vietnam can request a Schengen visa at the Embassy of Spain in Hanoi
To apply for Visa to Spain in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]