Spain Business Visa Requirements
25 Mar 2016
Spain Business Visa is granted for those who are visiting Spain for business.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the requirements to apply for Spain Business Visa.
1. Application form
2. Passport should be valid for more than 6 months. Passport: valid for at least three months before the intended date of departure from the territory Schengen last trip. Passport must have at least two empty pages and was issued within the past 10 years. A copy of an A4 original passport all pages.if the old passport must submit the original and submit one A4 copy of the passport.
3. Curriculum Vitae of applicant according to form provided by the Embassy (EXCEPT FOR DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT AND UNDER 16 PASSPORT HOLDER)
4. 1 color photograph with white background (not more than 6 months old).
5. Travel insurance: (does not apply to diplomatic passports and official passports): insurance must be valid for at least 30,000 Euro and value all Schengen member states. Period of insurance must include the entire duration of their stay in territory Schengen, i.e. from the date of entering the Member States is the first destination of the journey until the next exit to a 3rd country not under the territorial ground Schengen.
6. A round trip ticket to and from Spain or Schengen States. Please bear in mind Spain must be the main destination. You do not need to buy the ticket to apply for the visa: a reservation is accepted. However, you will be requested to submit the actual ticket before the visa is actually issued, in case the visa is approved. If the trip includes several destinations, proof of transport must also be submitted.
7. Documents stating the purpose and schedule of the journey;
+ Letter of invitation of a company/institution in Spain. The letter must clearly identify the person/institution inviting as well as the person invited, the time frame and the itinerary, and the purpose of the trip. You may submit a photocopy or a scanned copy; however the original might be requested before the visa is issued. The letter can be in Spanish or English language.
+ In case of departure for participating in the workshops, fairs, trade conference or any other type of activities relating to applicant’s occupation and commercial activity, the applicant should lodge letter of invitation or card of admission provided by event organizers enclosed with agenda.
+ Proof of business between applicant’s business and business in Spain. You may submit a photocopy or a scanned copy; however the original might be requested before the visa is issued.
+ Other documents to state the purpose and schedule of the trip.
+ Documents stating where the applicant will be hosted: hotel reservation, letter of invitation of the host in Spain, etc. The documents submitted can be photocopies or scanned copies; however the original might be requested before the visa is issued.
8. Proof of personal payment possibility during stay in the Schengen territory (not applied to diplomatic and official passport holders). In cases the applicants’ company will bear all expenses, then the applicants should demonstrate minimum amount of 567,97 Euro in their account if length of stay is under 9 days and plus 63,33 euro/a day from day 10. It is possible to submit personal/company bank account statements within 3 months. Bank’s certification and bank account statements are not accepted to be provided by Internet.
9. Documents attesting the applicant’s own sufficient economic means as follow:
+ Labor contract or business license or proof of participation in the company’s capital…
+ 3 month pay roll.
+ A letter to appoint staff to go on business trip abroad.
To apply for Visa to Spain in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]