Peru Tourist Visa Requirements
22 Mar 2016
Ancient Inca heritage mixed with strong Spanish and European influences, Peru is fascinating. No trip to South America is complete without a pilgrimage to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, a genuine world wonder hidden for years in the jungle, but now open and ready for us to explore!
However, if you are not come from countries exempted from Peru Visa, you have to apply for Peru Visa before travelling to Peru.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the list of requirements to apply for Peru Tourist Visa:
1. Completed Application form
2. Passport having validity of at least 6 months and three blank pages; Copy of passport (copy of the information page and all pages that have visas); and other old passports (if any)
3. Copy of booking of round trip air-ticket (Ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
4. Hotel reservation in Peru.
5. One CD having the file of a color photo, passport size and white background.
6. Copy of saving book with the saving time at least 6 recent months or bank statement of the bank account of at least 6 recent months.
7. Employment: Labor contract (for employees); or business registration (to business owner)
With Visa to Peru in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]