How to Apply for Taiwan Tourist Visa in Vietnam?
01 Oct 2015
For Vietnamese, India, Filipino, Thailand, Indonesian passport holders with valid US, CANADA, UK, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, and/or SCHENGEN visas, you can bypass the visa application process and get a travel authorization certificate online for free. Just fill up the form on their WEBSITE, print out the certificate, and you’re good to go. This will be good for multiple entries within thirty (30) days of its issue date, so be sure to fill this out no earlier than a month before your trip.
If you don’t have a valid visa to the countries mentioned above, then you’ll need to apply for a Taiwan tourist visa.
- Visa Application form
- Original passport must be valid for at least 6 months
- Two portraits with the size of 4×6 (Taken on white background within 6 months)
- Employment contract
- Leave of absence letter to travel
- Verification of financial status:
- Original Confirmation of your bank balance including at least 100.000.000 VND
- Certificate ownership housing and land using or other property
- Copy of return ticket and hotel reservation
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us:
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]