How to Apply for Peru Business Visa?
22 Mar 2016
The trading relationship between Vietnam and Peru has significantly improved, which brings many opportunities for companies in two countries to cooperate.
Thus, Vietnamese businessmen and many expats in Vietnam want to travel to Peru to looking for partners and invest. However, Vietnamese businessmen and many expats have to obtain Peru Business Visa before landing Peru.
Vietnam-legal.com is always to support Peru Business Visa for you. Please check the list of documents required to apply for Peru Business Visa:
1. Completed application form
2. Passport having validity of at least 6 months and three blank pages; Copy of passport (copy of the information page and all pages that have visa); and other old passports (if any)
3. Copy of booking of round trip air-ticket (Ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
4. Hotel reservation in Peru.
5. One CD having the file of a color photo with passport size and white background.
6. Copy of saving book with the saving time at least 6 recent months or bank statement of your bank account of at least 6 recent months.
7. Employment: Labor contract (for employees); or business registration (to business owner).
8. Assignment letter of the business trip to Peru from the company/organization, indicating the objective, time, expenses for the trip.
9. Invitation letter from the company/organization in Peru in case the business trip is related to Peruavian ones.
Note: If the company/organization covers all the expenses of the trip, the applicant does not have to show his/her financial solvency.
With Visa to Peru in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]