Documents to Apply for Brazil Tourist Visa
23 Mar 2016
From its lush tropical forests filled with wildlife, to its colourful cities that come alive at night, Brazil’s a super bright spot for you to tick off your travel checklist.
However, if you do not come from countries exempted from Brazil visa, you must apply for Brazil Tourist Visa before travelling to Brazil.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the list of documents to obtain Brazil Tourist Visa:
1. Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged; valid for at least another 6 months, with at least two blank visa pages.
2. Visa Application Form
3. Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 3×4 hoặc 5×7 photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
4. Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
5. Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever and/or other health certification if applicable
6. Certificate of assets or financial solvency: bank statement, credit card, saving book
To apply for Visa to Brazil in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]