VISA TO WALLIS FUTUNA ISLANDS
- Filled out and signed Wallis Futuna Islands tourist visa application form
- Original, signed Nigeria passportwith at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Itinerary.Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Medical travel insurance (Schengen).with a minimum coverage of € 30,000 and validity for all Schengen states.
- Bank Statement.Copies of bank statements from the past 3 months.
- Employment Letter.A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Pay Stubs.Copies of 3 most recent pay stubs.
- Hotel Reservations.Copy of the Hotel Reservations, OR
- Personal Invitation.If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Wallis Futuna Islands ie. copy of their Wallis Futuna Islands passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Wallis Futuna Islands, copies of their Wallis Futuna Islands residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.
With Wallis Futuna Islands Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.