VISA TO URUGUAY
– Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity
– 2 Passport-type photographs
– Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
– Copies of bank statements from the past 3 months.
– A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
– Approval reference number that was issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Uruguay.
– Copy of confirmed hotel reservations
– Signed business letter from the host company in Uruguay explaining the purpose of the trip and dates of travel.
With Uruguay Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.