UKRAINE BUSINESS VISA
Documents to apply for Ukraine Business Visa
1. Application form, original
2. Original passport must be value 10 years, sign on third pages, valid more than 6 months, at least 3 blank pages
3. Passport-size photos taken within the past six months, white background.
4 . Personal documents:
– Family registration book
– Identity card
– Marriage certificate
– Birth certificate (if children accompanied)
5. Personal Financial:
– Last three bank account statements, original.
– Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
6. Work document:
* In case of Employee:
+ Confirmation of employment, original.
+ Labour contract, copy.
+ Employer’s approval of the leave, original
+ Last three salary slips (original, copy).
* In case of self employee:
– Business register(original, copy).
– Statements of tax payments (original, copy).
7. Business Letter
Please provide a business letter, which includes:
– Name of the invited person(s), company/employer’s name and position of invited person(s)
– Purpose, place and duration of stay in Ukraine.
– Documentation on the program of seminar, conference, training, etc. (if any)
– Guarantee that all expenses in relation to the applicant’s stay in Ukraina will be covered.
– Company’s responsibility for the departure from Ukraina of the applicant in accordance with the terms stated in the visa.
8. Passport/ residence certificate in Ukraine of inviter (Notarized copies).
9. Proofs for relation between two companies.
10. Decision to work of company in Vietnam.
11. Reservation of return airplane ticket (please do not purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa), copy.
12. Travel Medical Insurance (original, copy) > 3000 EUR.
13. Hotel details.
With Ukraine Business Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.