TURKMENISTAN BUSINESS VISA
1) submission of documents in accordance with the established procedure, 3 copies;
2) lists of foreign citizens, 3 copies;
3) If foreign citizens are invited by the Ministry and the branch organizations of Turkmenistan together with the package of documents for the visa application, it is necessary to attach the application of the head of the organization that concluded the corresponding contract or attach documents confirming the agreement with the Cabinet of Ministers on the work of these foreign citizens in Turkmenistan ;
4) information confirming the purposefulness of granting an invitation to a foreign citizen, as well as information on the activities of the enterprise1 a copy;
5) a copy of the passport or a foreign citizen’s document replacing the passport, 1 copy.
6) Personal leaflet with color photograph 5 * 6 in 1 copy;
7) According to the established procedure, in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan, provide approved copies of the founder’s documents of the inviting enterprise, granting a license to conduct works and copies of contracts concluded (required when the enterprise is contacted for the first time, upon expiration of the term of the founding documents, or when making changes);
8) power of attorney issued to a representative on visa issues by an authorized officer of the enterprise (required when the enterprise is contacted for the first time, at the end of the term of the power of attorney and when making changes).
With Turkmenistan business Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.