VISA TO TURKEY
- Completed visa application form.
- Valid travel documne (passport) – it should be valid at least 3 months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa.
- One passport size photograph of the applicant (It should be affixed on the top left side of the visa application form),
- Passport travel documnets or passport need to have at least 2 blank pages.
- Documents supporting the purpose and the conditions of the planned visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.),
- Guarantees regarding means of subsistence,
7. Non-refundable visa processing fee (the amount differs depending on the nationality and visa type),
8. If the person applies from a country other than his/her homeland, then he/she should also submit his/her valid residence permit or any document that proves he/she legally stays in that country.
9. If the person applies for a business visa, an invitation letter from the counterpart company is also required in addition to the above mentioned documents.
Requirements for children under 18 years old:
- Seperate application form for each child. Application form must be filled and signed by both parents.
- Original birth certificate (and certified translation of non UK birth certificates) of each child and copy.
- Medical insurance policy
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter for your accommodation in Turkey
- Original passports from both parents and copies of information pages for each child.
- Adoption decree (with adopting parents’ names)
- Court order establishing custody or guardianship.
- The absent parent’ written consent done by solicitor or notary and certified copy of passport. The consent must be less than three months old.
- A letter of consent from both parents authorising them to travel and stay in a Turkey and appointing the person who will be responsible for them.
- Court Order granting sole custody to the applying parent.
- Judicial declaration of incompetence of absent parent or
- Death certificate of absent parent.
- Foster care documents from the related authorities in UK.
- If the parent’s name is not same as child’s last name, documentation that will link parent’s names or link parent to the child (marriage/divorce certificate, court order).
With Turkey Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.