VISA TO THAILAND
- Passport or travel documents with validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant.
- Evidence of travel (air/bus ticket IN and OUT Thailand)
– Copy of confirmed or reserved round-trip ticket from the airline
– The ticket must show the applicant’s name.
– E-mail bookings with no ticket number or PNR number will not be accepted
– In case of impossible to show the ticket with the applicant’s name, please show the receipt of the evidence of travel.
- Accomodation / Place of stay
– Copy of confirmed hotel reservation
+ Proof of accommodation to stay covering at least half of the trip with complete information.
+ Hotel reservation must start from the date of arrival into Thailand.
+ The name of the person (including family members with children or accompanying person names) applying for visa must appear on the hotel reservation.
– For applicants staying with friends/family members with accommodation in Thailand, please provide the following documents:
+ If the person you are staying with is a Thai Nationality, please provide a copy of his/her Thai Identity card and copy of Thai house registration
+ If the person you are staying with is a foreigner living in Thailand, please provide a copy of passport, copy of Thai work permit, copy of accommodation ownership documents or rental agreement
- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
* Additional documents for some specific countries:
Republic of China (Taiwan), People’s Republic of China, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Lebanol, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Yemen, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Demoncratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guine, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tom and Principle, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan.
Applicants of 6 months Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa are required to submit the following documents :
– Thrree passport – sized photo (4x6cm) taken within 6 months, size 4x6cm.
– Copy of Vietnamese Temporary/Permanent Resident Card with validity not less than 6 months.
– Confirmed round-trip ticket or confirmed ticket showing a transit in Thailand.
– Letter of Employment / Vietnamese Work-Permit.
– Evidence of accommodation booking
– Evidence of adequate finance: at least 200,000 THB/ 5,700 USD per person (6 months financial statement) or 400,000 THB/ 11,400 USD per family
**Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
With Thailand Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.