SWEDEN BUSINESS VISA
1. Schengen Visa application form – must be completed and signed by the applicant.
2. One color photo (45mm x 35mm) – with white background and not older than 6 months. Edited photos are not accepted.
3. Original passport – valid for 3 months after depature from the Schengen country and must have at least 2 unused pages. Must have been issued during the past ten years. If your visa is approved the visa will be affixed on the available page(s). A copy of your pasport must be attached to your application.
4. Previous passports and pass visa stamps to the Schengen counties (if any) – a copy of your previous passport (s) must be attached to your application.
5. Original letter of Invitation letter from the host company in Sweden – with original letter head from the company/ organization and duly signed by authorized representative in Sweden. It should state who will absorb the expenses for the visit.
6. Origianl Cerificate of Employment with stam signed by a senior manager or equivalent from the company or organization in Vietnam – stating position, length of employment, salary, purpose and the duration of the business / conference trip and who will absorb the expenses for the visit.
7. Certificate of business registration of the company.
8. Entry tickets for fairs ang congress if applicable.
9. Proof of sufficient funds for the entire visit ( if applicable) – copy of bank statement for the 3 months. Sweden requires you to have SEK 450 per day per person.
10. Remittances, credit cards, regular incomes generated by property if available.
11. Copy of household registration.
12. Copy of Hotel Reservation (applicants are not advise to buy the flight ticket until the visa has been granted).
13. Copy of Roundtrip Airline ticket Reservation applicants are not advise to buy the flight ticket until the visa has been granted) – note that your visa will be issued according the Airline ticket reservation if granted.
14. Copy of Paid Travel Medical Insurance – should be valid for all Schengen States en cover entire period of your intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30000.
15. Side trips if applicable – cruise, transit, or other visits in Schengen state.
With Sweden business Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.