VISA TO KOREA
- Duly accomplished application form. Download here. You can also find it below.
- 1 passport size colored photo
- Passport(must still be valid for at least 6 month s)
- Photocopy of the passport Bio page(Page 2)
- Photocopy of all your OECD Visas (If You Have Them). Only if you have them. If you don’t, skip this part. If you have visas to any member country of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), you will need to submit the original copy and a photocopyof all of them. (Past Korean visas are not counted.) To see all the OECD member countries,
- If invited by a Korean: an Invitation letter and a copy of the inviter’s passport. (Ignore if not applicable.)
Visa for Business:
- Photocopy of Business registration form from DTI or SEC.SEC Registration must include pages with the names of stockholders.
- Photocopy of Business permit or Mayor’s permit
- Photocopy of ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316with corresponding payment receipt from BIR authorized bank and with pages including net income and total revenue.
- Original Personal Bank Certificate. Must include account type, current balance, account opening date, ADB.
- Original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbookcovering the last 3 months.
- Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card(If applicable only)
With South korean Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.