VISA TO SOMALIA
Documents to apply for Somalia Visa:
1. Application form, original.
2. Original Passport valid at least 6 months, have blank page.
3. New photos, white back ground.
4. Invitation Letter:
– Name of the invited person(s), company/employer’s name and position of invited person(s)
– Purpose, place and duration of stay in Somalia.
– Documentation on the program of seminar, conference, training, etc. (if any)
– Guarantee that all expenses in relation to the applicant’s stay in Somalia will be covered.
– Company’s responsibility for the departure from Switzerland of the applicant in accordance with the terms stated in the visa.
5. Hotel details.
6. Reservation of return airplane ticket (please do not purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa), copy.
7. Personal Financial:
– Last three bank account statements, original.
– Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
8. Personal documents:
– Family registration book.
– Identity card.
– Marriage certificate.
– Birth certificate (if children accompanied).
9. Other documents which embassy request.
With Somalia Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.