VISA TO RWANDA
* General documents:
- A letter requesting a visa addressed to the Embassy
- A form for the visa application filled in twice
- A valid passport or travel document
- 2 passport size photographs with white background.
- Valid documents confirming your residence in one of the countries covered by the Embassy, i.e. work permits, pupils pass or business visa.
- Non-criminal record
- Invitation letter
- Passport fee payable on submission
- Receipt for visa fee
– The application form must be filled in capital letters and your signature must be affixed inside the box at the bottom of the application form.
– Children are no longer endorsed in their parent’s passports but are also allowed to acquire their own.
With Rwanda Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.