HOW TO APPLY FOR POLAND TOURIST VISA?
Poland has survived centuries of conflict to emerge as a proud, independent country, ready to assume her new role in modern history. Visitors to Poland are discovering what the locals have long known, that Poland is a country rich in fine culture, scenic landscapes and extraordinary historical sites. Whether exploring the nation’s vibrant cities, the lakes and forests of her picturesque countryside or some of the other tourist attractions in Poland, visitors are sure to bring away rich memories.
However, you must obtain Poland tourist visa before landing here except for citizens from countries exempted from Poland visa.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the list of documents required to apply for Poland Tourist Visa:
1. Completed Application Form
2. Passport (valid for at least 90 days before the expirary date of visa)
3. Copy of all passport pages holding immigration information
4. A copy of Travel Insurance, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
5. Confirmation of a travel agency in Poland
6. Detailed travel schedule
7. Hotel booking
8. Airline booking confirmation
9. Business license of travel agency in Poland
10. Proof of employment :
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter
11. Proof of finance:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement. (Original one with seal from the bank).
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification (if any)
+ Notarized copy of vehicle registration (if any)
+ Notarized copy of house/land registration documents
With Tourist Visa to Poland, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]