OMAN VISA FOR SCHENGEN
Schengen visa is valid for 26 countries. These countries are:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Complete the full visa application form, signed by the applicant. Use only capital English letters. Please answer all the questions, otherwise your application will not be accepted; children’s and minors’ applications must be signed by the parents.
- A passport or official travel document contains Oman’s valid residence visa (for non-Omanis); validity of the passport (and residence visa) must exceed the validity of the visa required by at least 3 months. To be provided are:
- A clear copy of both the passport’s personal data page and Oman’s residence visa page.
- One recent photograph with a bright-coloured background (Please write the applicant’s name on the back; do not staple or paste the photo).
- A bank statement for the last six months.
- A copy of the return ticket reservation (full page).
- A copy of a confirmed reservation for a hotel or an invitation (full page).
- Medical insurance: insurance document should cover the places and duration of the stays in all Schengen countries.- Insurance should provide a minimum of 30,000 Euros to cover the traveler, including the repatriation of a person to Oman in case of emergency.
Must submit an original and a copy of the insurance policy.
- For non-Omanis, a letter from the sponsor and a copy of a valid labor card.For business purposes:
- A letter of invitation from the calling company (in Europe); the letter must be original or sent directly from the calling company to the embassy via fax or e-mail.Children and minors (less than 18 years):
- Authorization from the parents signed by the parent allowing a minor to travel (with or without parents).
- A copy of the father’s and mother’s passports must accompany the authorization.
With Oman Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.