NORWAY TOURIST VISA
Documents from the Vietnamese applicant
1. Fee receipt and cover letter from APN w/with one passport photo not older than three months, white back ground, size 3.5×4.5 cm
2. Passport or offcial travel document and coppy of all used pages issued the last 10 years with a validity that exeeds the end of your intended stay by at least three months. The passport have at least 2 blank pages to affix the visa. Previous passport may also requested.
3. Vietnamese residence permit for foreigners*
4. Questionaire ( Attachment 01)
5. Supplementary form for family relationship ( Attachment 02)
6. Copy of all pages of Household Registration book and ID ( only for private company)
7. Copy of personal documentation (ID, birth certificate)
8. Documents confirming civil status (eg. single, married, divorced, widow)
9. Proof of financial means. Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months. In additions:
– If the applicants is employed:
+ The last three payslips.
+ Labour contract or recent employer statement.
+ Approval for holidays.
– If the applicants is a company owner or self- employed:
+ Certificate of registration of the company*
+ Statement of taxes payment.
– If the appilcant is retired:
+ Pension statements.
– Other means:
+ Remittances, Bank saving account
+ Credit cards
+ Regular incomes generated by property (contract of renting land/house, certificate of land use right…)
10. Trip contract signed by applicant and agency (if available)
11. If the applicant is a minor (under 18 years old):
If the minor travels with one parent only, written consent of the parent or guardian, ID copy of the parent or guardian , parents’s marriage certificate.
12. Confirmed booking of roundtrip air ticket, with fixed travel dates of maximum 90 days. (Do not buy the ticket until visa has been granted . Note: if the appications is approved, the visa will be issued according to the dates on the booking).
13. Travel medical insurance covering the entire period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering expenses which might arise in conection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgency medical attention, emergency hospital treamnet for death during your stay (minimum coverage 30000 EUR)
14. Optional for appicants who want the reference, or other person to repressent in the case: Letter of trust/ proxy (Separate form is obtainable at the Embaasy) /Power of Attorney.
Additional documents to be submitted for:
Travel by yourself:
15. Trip schedule (sum up the duration, location and transportation if traveling to different countries in Schengen area)
16. Evidence of accommodation (hotel reservation) for the hole trip in the Schengen area (including the name of hotel and their telephone, fax number as well as duration of stay in different hotels).
Travel with agency (only one copy needed for a group submitted together)
17. Business registration certificate
18. International Travel License
19. List of tourist: (printed and electronic version) provided detail information: name of applicant, sex, nationality, date of birth, passport number, date of issue, date of expiry, realtionship with other applicants in the trip(if available), travel history, apply date.
20. Detail iniatery pf the trip (sum up the duration, location and transportation if traveling to different countries in Schengen area)
21. Booking of all transportation used during the trip (bus, train, ferry, etc.)
22. Evidence of accommodation (hotel reservation) for the hole trip in the Schengen area (including the name of hotel and their telephone, fax number as well as duration of stay in different hotels).
23. Tour leaders’s passport with previous Schengen visa.
24. Information about the tour leader the travel agency (employmant satus, expense coverage)
Summer camp in Norway
25. Invitation from Norwegian company/ organization stating purpose and length of the visit (this should be original and written on company paper with letterhead)
26. Written guarantee statment of the Nowegian organization.
27. Written statement from guaranteed organization in Vietnam.
28. Trip itinerary (state the detail of time and activities during the trip in Norway)
29. Financial documents of applicants’parents.
With Norway Tourist Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.