NORFOLK ISLAND TOURIST VISA
- Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- 2 passport-type photographs.
- Photocopies of the original passport and ID Card, including copy of all visas (valid and expired)
- Copy of registration certificate/ copy of visa and copy of work permit (if available)
- Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Medical check report. For staying more than 3 months in Australia or aged over 75 applicants, please enclose a chest X-ray check report and medical check receipt of applicant from one of the designated hospitals)
- Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Copies of bank statements from the past 6 months.
- Most recent federal tax return, including the tax payer copy (W-2 form)
- Employment Letter. A letter from your employer / school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Copy of the Hotel Reservation.
- Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visist, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will alsdo need to provide proof of the host’s status in Norfolk Island, copies of their Norfolk Island residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.
- Accompanying children. If a child under 18 years is coming to Norfolk Islands, envidence must be provided to confirm family relationship. For example, certified copies of birth certificates, showing names of both parents, for all persons included in the application.
- Changed information. If you have been to Norfolk before and your status has been changed, please list all the changed
With Norfolk Island Tourist Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.