The Netherlands is a densely populated country in part reclaimed from the sea with about half of its land lying below sea level. Many tourist only come to the Netherlands to visit Amsterdam. But Holland has plenty to offer outside its capital. Crisscrossed with canals, the flat landscape is perfect for cycling with historic town centers, classic windmills and other tourist spots sprinkled across the country. In the west and north the long coastline is marked by mile upon mile of protective dunes and sandy beaches. During springtime the flower gardens become great tourist attractions in the Netherlands providing a bold spectacle of vivid colors.
Let’s apply for Netherlands Tourist Visa to take a free and easy tour to Netherlands.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to provide the list of documents required to apply for Netherlands Tourist Visa:
1. Visa Application Form: accurately fulfilled and signed by the applicant
2. 2 photos of the applicant (3.5×4.5, white background)
3. Original passport, valid for at least three months after visa expiry date, containing at least 2 blank pages
4. Airline booking confirmation
5. A copy of Travel Insurance, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
6. Copy of proof of accommodation during the ENTIRE stay in Schengen area
+ Hotel booking (s)
7. Proof of employment :
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
+ In case of retirement:
– A notarized copy of retirement decision
– A notarized copy of retirement card
– A notarized copy of pension book
+ In case of student:
– A notarized copy of student card
– Original confirmation letter from school
– Original absence consent from your school.
8. Proof of finance:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement. (Original one with seal from the bank).
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification (if any)
+ Notarized copy of vehicle registration (if any)
+ Notarized copy of house/land registration documents, tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (if any)
+ Notarized copy of certification of shareholder ship (if any)
9. Other documents:
+ For applicants holding NON Vietnamese passport: A notarized copy of work permit and/or temporary residence permit is required.
+ A notarized copy of household registration
+ A notarized copy of birth certificate/ marriage certificate/ divorce certificate/ single certificate/ death certificate.
+ For minors (under 18 years) traveling with only one parent:
– Original parental consent letter
– Notarized copy of valid ID card or passport of the absent parent;
– Notarized copy of the minor’s birth certificate;
10. An A4-sized copy of the original valid passport
11. An A4-sized copy of previous passport (s) (if any)
+ All copies of documents in Vietnamese must be notarized/ certified and accurately translated into English. The translations do not need to be certified by any translation services.
With Netherlands Tourist Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]