VISA TO MONACO
MANDATORY MONACO VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR SHORT-STAY VISAS
The Monaco visa requirements are exactly the same as the Schengen Area visa requirements for France. The procedure of application also follows the same rules and regulations. This means, if you’re eligible to visit France, you’re also automatically eligible to visit Monaco. So, here are the mandatory Monaco visa requirements you’ll need to fulfill:
Visa application form: You need to fill a visa application form to visit Monaco. It can be downloaded from the official Monaco embassy/consulate website in your country. Remember to fill it with utmost sincerity and duly sign in the required fields.
Passport: The passport is the most important Monaco visa requirement that you need for Monaco, just like any other international trip you undertake. The passport should have a validity of more than 6 months from the date of your scheduled return.
Passport-sized photograph: The passport-sized photograph should adhere to the international passport photo specifications. You may need up to 3 photos for your visa application. Here are some of the photo specifications that you need to follow:
- The photo should not be more than 6 months old.
- The size of the photo should be 35 x 45 mm.
- Your face should cover at least 70-80% of the photograph.
- Your face should be centred and evenly lit
- The background should have a light colour (preferably white or light blue) and without any patterns
Financial proof of subsistence: The proofs of your means of subsistence are the documents showing that you have enough funds to complete the entire trip without requiring any further financial assistance. This is one of the mandatory Monaco visa requirement. You can show the proof in the form of cash, valid international credit card, or traveler’s cheque. Apart from this, you might also be asked to provide your bank statements for the past six months and your Income Tax Returns Certificate for the last two years.
Guarantee of return to your home country: While entering Monaco, you should be able to show that you have plans to return to your home country. This is to ensure that the Monegasque government does not take an unnecessary burden accommodating more refugees or spending for your deportation.
Travel Insurance: The travel insurance is a mandatory Monaco visa requirement, just like it is important for the Schengen visa application. All travelers from countries that are not members of the Schengen Area, European Union, or EEC need to have a valid travel medical insurance for at least 30,000 EUR. This should cover your medical expenses and hospitalization in case of any medical emergency while in Monaco. Remember that this medical insurance should also be valid across all the Schengen states.
ADDITIONAL MONACO VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR SHORT STAY VISA
- For tourist purposes: If you’re planning to visit Monaco as a tourist, you’ll need to furnish documents including your hotel reservation receipt and travel itinerary. If you’re going with the assistance of a travel agency, you’ll need to provide the proof of your subscription to the packaged tour.
- For business purposes: In case you’re visiting Monaco as part of your business trip to France, you’ll need to provide an invitation letter from the company or organisation in France as well as an attestation letter from your employer.
With Monaco Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.