MOLDOVA BUSINESS VISA
- Application form.
- Passport (issued in the last ten years) whose validity exceeds the expected date of leaving the territory of the Republic of Moldova by at least 3 months;
- A photo of 35mm x 45mm, color, mat;
- Reservation of travel ticket valid to destination, or driving license, green card and registration documents of the means of transport in the case of drivers;
- Medical travel insurance valid on the territory of the Republic of Moldova ( Minimum coverage is 30,000 euro);
- Invitation from individuals, companies, non-governmental organizations or public authorities to attend meetings, conferences, fairs or congresses related to trade or industry;
- Invitation issued by the competent authority for aliens or, where applicable, a valid residence permit or visa issued by one of the Member States of the European Union or the States party to the Schengen Agreement;
- Proof of means of subsistence during the stay ( € 30 / day, for the entire requested period, but not less than € 300) or, as the case may be, a maintenance or accommodation commitment.
- Proof of providing accommodation conditions, ownership or rental of a dwelling in the Republic of Moldova on behalf of the applicant or, as the case may be, the commitment to maintenance or accommodation.
Exception : Aliens who obtain visas on the basis of an invitation issued by the competent authority to aliens are exempt from the obligation to submit a maintenance or accommodation commitment;
With Moldova business Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.