MALTA TOURIST VISA
– One (1) completed and signed visa application form duly filled in legibly in English.
– Two (2) passport-size photographs on a white background, which must be no more than 6 months old.
– Original and one (1) photocopy of the applicant’s passport (only pages with visa stickers or stamps need to be copied, as well as the passport’s extension date if applicable).
– The applicant’s passport should be valid for at least three (3) months after the expiry date of the visa and with at least 6 months remaining from the date of departure from Vietnam. It should contain at least 2 blank pages.
– Documentation on former travels abroad should be provided if available e.g. former passport(s) with all pages attached.
– One (1) copy of the family book with every page included.
– A confirmed two-way air ticket reservation issued by an airline or authorized travel agency. The ticket should only be bought after the visa has been issued. When applying for a multiple-entry visa please provide the reservation for the first entry.
– Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay. (Optional).
– Proof of a valid travel medical insurance policy, with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro. The policy must be valid throughout the Schengen area and cover the entire period of the applicant’s stay. The applicant is required to submit both the English and the Chinese versions of the insurance policy.
– A detailed itinerary for the whole journey within the Schengen area if travelling to more than one (1) country.
– Proof of solvency of the applicant: Bank statements with the bank’s stamp in original for the last 3-6 months, no deposits. For employees: a copy of the business licence of the applicant’s employing company with the stamp in original of the company and a letter from the employer (in English, or in Chinese with English translation) on official company letterhead with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning: the address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company, the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer, the name of the applicant, the applicant’s position, salary and years of service and approval for leave or absence. For retired persons: Proof of pension or other regular income. For unemployed adults: If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse and notarized certificate of marriage, legalised by the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). If single/divorced/widow/widower: any other proof of regular income.
– For minors (under 18): Student card and an original letter from the minor’s school, mentioning the full address and telephone number of the school and granting permission for the student’s absence. The name and position of the person giving the permission should also be included. Minors travelling alone or with one parent: notarized certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians (when the minor is travelling alone) or the parent or legal guardian not travelling (if the minor is travelling with one parent) legalized by MFA. If not in China, legalized by the relevant authorities in the country of residence. Notarised certificate of family relation or proof of guardianship, legalised by MFA.
With Malta Tourist Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.