People who want to star, expand, do business in Japan for a short time must obtain Japanese Business Visa except for those who belong to the list of countries exempted from Japan visa. Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the instruction for applicant to apply for Japanese Business Visa: 1. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months and two blank pages to add visa,...
How to Apply for Japan Tourist Visa?
Japan is a world apart – a cultural Galápagos where a unique civilization blossomed, and today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. The Japanese spirit is strong, warm and incredibly welcoming. However, travelers must obtain Japanese Tourist Visa except for those who belong to the list of countries exempted from Japanese Visa
Documents required for Japanese Tourist Visa:
1. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months and two blank pages to add visa, must have the signature of passport holder (adding your old passport if you have).
2. 2 portraits with the size of 4.5×4.5 (Taken within 6 months, and white background).
4. Documents certifying that the person concerned can defray all expenses incurred during the stay in Japan:
+ An attestation about your position and salary provided by your company
+ Certificate of deposit
5. Proof of employment:
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget (latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
6. Invitation letter
7. Copy of hotel reservation, return ticket, and itinerary (if any)
8. In case, the applicant is sponsored:
+ Letter of guarantee
+ An attestation about his/her position and salary provided by company
+ Original bank account statements
+ A copy of TAX registration
+ A copy of TAX payment
With Visa to Japan in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]