If you do not come from countries exempted from Ivory Visa and are traveling to Cote D’Ivoire for business purpose, you must obtain Ivory Coast Business Visa. Documents to apply for Ivory Coast Business Visa: 1. One (1) visa application form duly filled in, 2. One (1) passport -size photographs 3. Passport to be valid for a minimum period of six (06) months 4. Photocopies of the...
Ivory Coast Tourist Visa
If you do not come from countries exempted from Ivory Visa and are traveling to Cote D’Ivoire for tourism purpose, you must obtain Ivory Coast Tourist Visa.
Documents to apply for Ivory Coast Tourist Visa:
1. One (1) visa application form duly filled in,
2. One (1) passport -size photographs
3. Passport to be valid for a minimum period of six (06) months
4. Photocopies of the first three (03) pages of the passport
5. Proof of employment
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
6. Proof of finance:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement. (Original one with seal from the bank).
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification (if any)
+ Notarized copy of vehicle registration (if any)
+ Notarized copy of house/land registration documents, tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (if any)
+ Notarized copy of certification of shareholder ship (if any)
7. Documentary evidence of the air ticket reservation for the entire journey.
8. Documentary evidence of accommodation in Côte d’Ivoire, e.g. Hotel reservation
9. A letter of invitation when you intend to stay with friends or relatives
10. Valid yellow fever certificate
With Visa to Cote D’Ivoire in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]