List of countries whose citizens are subject to the visa obligation In view of the need to gradually harmonize the different national visa policies, the European authorities have adopted various measures including the Council Regulation 539 of 15.3.2001 containing the list of countries whose nationals are subject to the visa requirement. Nationals bearing ordinary passports of the following countries/regional configurations are subject to visa obligations: ...
How to Get Tourist Visa to Italy?
The applicant must present the original and a true copy of each document.
In order to facilitate the submission process, please kindly arrange your papers into the following order
1. Visa Application Form: accurately fulfilled and signed by the applicant
2. 2 photos of the applicant (4×6 or 3.5×4.5, white background)
3. Original passport, valid for at least three months after visa expiry date, containing at least 2 blank pages
4. Airline booking confirmation. This booking needs to be sent directly from the airline company with contacts and logo, and provide all the necessary information of the flight(s). In case of traveling to more than 1 Schengen member country, you will be required to submit your itinerary and proof of transportation for the entire period in Schengen area, such as flight booking, train or coach booking, etc… Name of applicant(s) need to be shown on all booking (s).
5. A copy of Travel Insurance, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
+ If your duration of stay in Schengen States is less than 7 days, you will be required to buy a travel insurance valid for a minimum period of 7 days, counting from the day of arrival in Schengen territory. For example, you intend to stay in Schengen States from 20 January to 23 January 2015 (4 days), and then you need to buy a travel insurance validated from 20 January to 26 January 2015 (7 days).
+ If your duration of stay in Schengen States is from 7 days or more, you will be required to buy a travel insurance validated in the entire duration of stay plus to 2 extra days, , counting from the day of arrival in Schengen territory. For example, if you intend to stay in Schengen States from 20 January to 26 January 2015 (7 days), then you need to buy a travel insurance validated from 20 to 28 January 2015 (9 days).
6. Copy of proof of accommodation during the ENTIRE stay in Schengen area
+ Hotel booking (s). Name of applicant(s) need to be shown on the hotel booking (s). The date on flight booking and hotel booking must be chronologically matched. For example, if you intend to depart on 20 January 2015, and arrive in Italy on 21 January 2015, and you will leave Italy on 28 January 2015, in this case, your hotel booking in Italy must be checked in on 21 January 2015 and checked out on 28 January 2015. We will not accept a hotel booking with the check-in date and check-out date earlier or later than your departure and arrival even 1 day.
7. Proof of employment :
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
+ In case of retirement:
– A notarized copy of retirement decision
– A notarized copy of retirement card
– A notarized copy of pension book
+ In case of student:
– A notarized copy of student card
– Original confirmation letter from school
– Original absence consent from your school.
+ In case of freelancer or unemployed:
– They will accept your application without submitting the mentioned documents in number 8. In these cases, we advise you to provide an explanation letter regarding to your monthly/annual income.
8. Proof of finance:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement. (Original one with seal from the bank).
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification (if any)
+ Notarized copy of vehicle registration (if any)
+ Notarized copy of house/land registration documents, tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (if any)
+ Notarized copy of certification of shareholder ship (if any)
9. Other documents:
+ For applicants holding NON Vietnamese passport: A notarized copy of work permit and/or temporary residence permit is required.
+ A notarized copy of household registration
+ A notarized copy of birth certificate/ marriage certificate/ divorce certificate/ single certificate/ death certificate.
+ For minors (under 18 years) traveling with only one parent:
– Original parental consent letter
– Notarized copy of valid ID card or passport of the absent parent;
– Notarized copy of the minor’s birth certificate;
– Authorization of the change of the surname (if changed).
10. An A4-sized copy of the original valid passport
11. An A4-sized copy of previous passport (s) (if any)
+ All copies of documents in Vietnamese must be notarized/ certified and accurately translated into English/ Italian. The translations do not need to be certified by any translation services.
+ If you would like to apply for a multiple visa, you need to prove you have had at least 3 Schengen visas when you submit your visa application.
With Tourist Visa to Italia, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]