ICELAND TOURIST/VISITOR VISA
1. One copy of passport or official travel document. The passport must be issued within the last 10 years with a validity that exceeds the end of your intended stay by at least three months. The passport must have at least 2 blank pages to affix the visa. Copy of previous visas (Schengen, US, UK, Canada, or Australia) is also requested to submit.One accurate & recent passport photo. The size must be 35x45mm, and the size of the head from top to chin between 30-36mm. Photos that don’t comply with these criteria will be refused.
2. Proof of financial means:
– Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
– If the applicant is employed:
+ the last three payslips,
+ labour contract or recent employer statement
+ approval for holidays are required
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
+ certificate of registrations of the company * and statement of taxes payment are required.
If the applicant is retired:
+ Pension statement is required.
– Remittances, credit cards, regular incomes generated by property can also be submitted.
3. Documents from the sponsor/host in Iceland:
– An invitation from a firm or an authority to attend meetings, conferences or events connected with trade, industry or work.
If the applicant is sponsored and/or host in a private accommodation:
– Copy of passport or national identification card of the sponsor/host in Iceland
– if the sponsor/host is foreigner, a copy of permanent residence permit is also required.
– Bank account statements on the turnover during the last three months of the sponsor/host when its/his/her financial means are not proven otherwise.
4. Proof of lodging: Hotel reservation, rental of holiday home, campus residence reservation.
5. One copy of household registration record*.
6. Other documents which show the existence of relations.
7. Entry tickets for fairs and congresses (if any).
8. Travel medical insurance covering the entire period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgency medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during your stay (minimum coverage EUR 30 000).
9. Invitation letter from your family or friends in Iceland with the address and phone number – if applicable + Bank statement of the last 6 months + Passport copies
If the applicant is a minor accompanying parents:
- If the minor travels with parent only, written consent of the other parent or guardian, except in cases of a parent having the care or custody alone*.
- Birth certificate of the applicant*.
- Copies of the ID cards of the parents*.
When visa is granted, copy of revised travel insurance (if any) must be presented to the Embassy.
Note: Official documents marked with * must be recent (maximum 3 months old) and legalised by the competent local authority and must be translated (translation legalised) in an office language of the Embassy or Consulate where the application is lodged or in another language accepted by the Embassy or Consulate.
With Iceland Tourist/visitor Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.