VISA TO HONDURAS
The requirements that the petitioner must fulfill at the time of requesting a consulted visa, if it is a natural person, are the following:
- The Application presented in the general secretary of the National Institute of Migration.
- Power of attorney, with the exact address of the lawyer, number of the registration number of the landline of the office or of the house (authenticated).
- Photocopy of Identity card or residence card of the person in charge in Honduras (authenticated).
- Legible photocopies of the passport of the person for whom entry is requested (apostilled or authenticated).
- Medical certificate of the country of origin (apostilled or authenticated) art.80 and 81 of the migration and immigration law.
- Certificate of police records, criminal records of the country of origin (apostilled or authenticated).
- Sketch of the exact location where the interested party will reside, with a photograph of the façade of the house where he will reside.
- Payment of $100.000, per visa rate consulted.-Article 127 numeral 12 of the regulations of the Migration Law.
- Proof of work, accompanied by the social security form.
- Proof of economic solvency (extended by the bank).
- All documents that come from abroad must be duly legalized and those authorized in a foreign language officially translated by the foreign affairs secretary or the consulates of Honduras.
- Request for the necessary documents that support the version of the interview conducted to the person responsible for the visa, as the case may be.
- Marriage certificate, duly authenticated and translated into Spanish when applicable, and registered the National Registry of Persons, to prove the marriage bond, when it is less than 6 months after having contracted marriage.
- Birth certificate: to prove the kinship relative between the visa applicants consulted as the case may be.
- To accredit some type of relationship, photographs, emails, migratory records, telephone receipts, able to accept one of them, all or others that the interested party presents and that the researcher considers useful in the investigation.
With Honduras Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.