VISA TO GUATEMALA
1. Original passport, have blank page.
2. Application form, original (fulfill in embassy of Guatemala or Guardian of Immigration agency).
3. One photograph size 3 x 4 cm.
4. Last three bank account statements, original. Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
5. Work Certificate be consular legalization in MFA.
6. Invitation letter from company in Guatemala.
7. Letter must have:
– Name of the invited person(s), company/employer’s name and position of invited person(s)
– Purpose, place and duration of stay in Guatemala.
– Documentation on the program of seminar, conference, training, etc. (if any)
– Guarantee that all expenses in relation to the applicant’s stay in Guatemala will be covered.
– Company’s responsibility for the departure from Switzerland of the applicant in accordance with the terms stated in the visa.
8. Work schedule.
9. Reservation of return airplane ticket (please do not purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa), copy.
* In case, applicants are sponsored, the inviter must submit:
+ The copy of host’s passport or Identity card.
+ Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
+ Commitment: Responsibility for the departure from Guatemala of the applicant in accordance with the terms stated in the visa.
+ Work Certificate be consular legalization in MFA.
+ Guardian will have an interview with Immigration Agency.
+ If Visa accepted, Guardian will go to Immigration Agency to cancel commitment.
* In case company:
+ Documents which show the existence of trade or/and work relations, copy.
+ Documents prove business activity of company.
With Guatemala Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.