GREENLAND BUSINESS VISA
Documents to apply for Greenland Business Visa
1. Application form, original
2. Original passport + Passport copy at least 3 months validity after the visa’s expiry date, at least 2 blank pages.
3. One passport-size photo taken within the past six months, 3.5×4.5cm, length from the bottom of the chin about 3.0×3.6cm. Photos can’t request this request will be denied.
4. Personal Financial:
– Last three bank account statements, original.
– Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
5. Work document:
* In case of Employee:
+ Confirmation of employment, original.
+ Labour contract, copy.
+ Employer’s approval of the leave, original
+ Last three salary slips (original, copy).
* In case of self employee:
– Business register(original, copy).
– Statements of tax payments (original, copy).
6. Personal documents:
– Family registration book
– Identity card
– Marriage certificate
– Birth certificate (if children accompanied).
7. Business Letter:
– Invitation of company invited congress, event about business, trade, work.
– Other documents which show the existence of trade or/and work relations, copy.
– Entry tickets for fairs and congresses, copy (if applicable).
– Documents prove business activity of company.
– If the person who need visa have sponsor or inviter:
+ The copy of host’s passport or Identity card.
+ Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.
+ Residence permit (copy) if sponser/inviter is non-citizen of Greenland.
8. Work schedule.
9. Reservation of return airplane ticket (please do not purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa), copy.
10. Travel Medical Insurance (original, copy).
With Greenland Business Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.