Visitors traveling to Ghana for Business must obtain Ghana Business Visa except for countries exempted from Ghana Visa. Documents to apply for Ghana Business Visa: 1. Applicant should complete a visa application form online and upload a passport photograph taken not more than three (3) months prior to the date of submission. 2. Applicants must print and submit a copy of the online visa application form....
Requirements for Ghana Tourist Visa
Welcome to a heaven that combines the charms of a tropical beach idyll with a fascinating historical heritage, rich cultural variety, and some interesting wildlife in the national parks…. It is beautiful GHANA. However, to enter Ghana, visitors must obtain Visa except for countries exempted from Ghana Visa.
Documents to apply for Ghana Tourist Visa:
1. Applicant should complete a visa application form online and upload a passport photograph taken not more than three (3) months prior to the date of submission.
2. Applicants must print and submit a copy of the online visa application form.
3. Applicant’s passport must have validity of at least six(6) months.
4. Photocopy of relevant pages of applicant’s passport.
5. Proof of employment
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
+ Application for persons under eighteen (18) years shall be submitted together with a photocopy of original birth certificate, with a letter of consent from the parent, and a copy of parent`s photo ID
6. Proof of finance:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement. (Original one with seal from the bank).
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification (if any)
+ Notarized copy of vehicle registration (if any)
+ Notarized copy of house/land registration documents, tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (if any)
+ Notarized copy of certification of shareholder ship (if any)
7. A copy of a return ticket or print out of travel itinerary.
8. Documentary evidence of accommodation in Ghana, e.g. Hotel reservation
9. A letter of invitation when you intend to stay with friends or relatives
10. An international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever.
11. A copy of Travel Insurance for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
With Visa to Ghana in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]