Germany is a developed country in both economy and education, so many people, especially Vietnamese come Germany to work, study. Therefore, many people want to come there for visiting your relatives, so German Visitor Visa is the first document that you have to prepare. What are requirements to apply for German Visitor Visa? Vietnam-legal.com will give the detail instruction for you to obtain this type...
Documents to Apply for German Tourist Visa
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Germany, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion.
Through this article, Vietnam-legal.com would like to give the instruction for those who need Visa to Germany to apply for German Tourist Visa.
1. Application form
2. 2 passport-size photographs
3. Personal documents:
+ Copy of identity card
+ Household registration record
+ Notarized copy of certification of marriage/ divorce
4. Verification for your trip
+ Itinerary: This itinerary must perform the destination, transport, time schedule, etc.
+ Confirmation of booking hotel
+ Note: For a stay at a friend or a relative’s house, applicant must submit:
– Original invitation
– Copy of the passport or national identification card of the sponsor/ host
– Copy of residence permit the sponsor/host is foreigner
+Confirmation of return ticket
5. Proof of financial means:
+ If the applicant is sponsored: applicants’ proof of sponsorship by means of national form/ guarantee letter
+ Original bank account statements
+ Other documents: credit card, properties, or regular incomes generated by property
6. Proof of employment :
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
+ In case of retirement:
– A notarized copy of retirement decision
– A notarized copy of retirement card
– A notarized copy of pension book
+ In case of student:
– A notarized copy of student card
– Original confirmation letter from school
– Original absence consent from your school.
7. A copy of Travel Insurance, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
8. Other Documents: For minors (under 18 years) traveling with only one parent:
– Original parental consent letter
– Notarized copy of valid ID card or passport of the absent parent;
– Notarized copy of the minor’s birth certificate;
– Authorization of the change of the surname (if changed).
+ All copies of documents in Vietnamese must be notarized/ certified and accurately translated into English/ German. The translations do not need to be certified by any translation services.
With Tourist Visa to Germany, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]