HOW TO APPLY FOR FINLAND TOURIST / VISITOR VISA?
1. Schengen visa application form: carefully and fully-filled in English, Finnish or Swedish with 02 signatures.
2. Passport-sized photo: only one photo is needed and sticked in the application form.
3. Original invitation letter and a copy of it: written and signed within 03 months before the intended date of arrival of the visit by the host when he/she is in Schengen area. The invitation can be written in free form but it must contain all the information mentioned in the above format.
4. Valid passport: is required. Expired passport(s) and expired residence permit card(s) if any are also required.
5. Flight ticket booking: the slip has to show the whole intended schedule of your visit to Schengen area and it must meet the information mentioned in section 22, 23, 25, 29 and 30 in your visa application form. The intended date of arrival in Schengen area must be no later than 03 months from the date of submission and the intended date of departure from Schengen area must be no later than 03 months from the intended date of arrival. Do not buy the tickets before you receive the positive decision.
6. Accomodation evidence: can be hotel confirmation or any evidence of available accomodation for the applicant sponsored by the host and it must meet the applied duration.
7. Finance evidence of the applicant: the evidence can be either bank statement, labour contract, payment slip, pension book, or certificates of other incomes, etc.,
8. Finance evidence of the host: the evidence can be either labour contract, payment slip, pension book, or certificates of other incomes, etc.,
9. Evidence of relationship: The evidence might be marriage certificate, birth certificate, family household book, confirmation of local authorities which can clarify the relationship between the host and the applicant.
10. A copy of Finnish residence permit if the host is non-Finnish and is residing in Finland.
11. Letter of commitment, copy of ID card/passport of parent(s), birth certificate of the applicant: are required if the applicant is under 18 years old, travelling without his/her parent(s) or guardian(s). Information in section 10 of the application form must be fullfilled as well.
12. Marriage certificate: is required if the applicant is married. (No other marital certificate is required).
13. Approval for leave: from university/college/school/employer with a stamp and the signature of the person in charge is required if you travel for a private visit while you are studying or working.
14. Business licence and recent 3 month tax payment evidence: of a private business is required if the applicant is the private owner or stock holder of any business when they are applying Schengen visa.
15. Details of all entries or visits: are required for a double or multiple entry application or visits to other Member States (invitations, flight bookings, hotel reservations and insurance certificate for the full duration of all entries and visits).
16. Letter of authority: is required for any absent applicant who is not able to lodge the application in person. The document must be verified by the local authority of the applicant.
With Finland Tourist/ Visitor Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]