VISA TO EL SALVADOR
- Letter of commitment addressed to the General Director of the Foreign Service.
- Have a passport with at least six months of validity.
- Fill visa form
- A recent photograph in colors.
- Copy of air tickets (if you have them)
- Round trip flight itinerary
In case the sponsor is a legal person, the following information should be attached:
- Company Deed of Incorporation duly registered in the Registry of Commerce.
- Current credential registered in the Registry of Commerce.
If you have demand on getting El salvador visa please don’t hesitate to contact Vietnam-legal.com. We are willing to provide:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.