WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS OF CZECH BUSINESS VISA?
1. Visa Application Form (accurately fulfilled and signed by the applicant)
2. 2 photos of the applicant (4×6 or 3.5×4.5, white background)
3. Original passport valid for at least three months after visa expiry date containing at least 2 blank pages
4. Copy of Schengen Visa, Visa to UK, America, Australia, and Canada issued before
5. Copy of Flight Booking (s)
6. Copy of proof of accommodation during the ENTIRE stay in Schengen area
7. Documents from the applicant’s company in Viet Nam:
+ A notarized copy of valid labor contract
+ Original pay slips of last 3 months
+ Original decision on sending staff to travel to Czech Republic
+ Business Registration/ Investment License of the applicant’s employer. Name of the company on the business registration/ investment license must be matched with name of the company on the valid labor contract.
+ A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget (latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
+ A bank statement of the company’s account (latest 3 months up to the date of application, with the original seal from the bank) OR a verification letter confirming the present balance of the company’s account (with the original seal from the bank) is required.
+ In case the Vietnamese company is attending a fair/ exhibition in Czech Republic: shipment invoice, shipment contract, display plan, display photo etc.
8. Documents from the company in Czech Republic:
+ Letter of invitation from the company in Czech Republic.
+ A copy of Business Registration (Visura Camerale) of the Italian company;
9. Proof of financial status:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement.
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification ( if any)
+ Copy of international credit card such as VISA, MASTER CARD, etc
10. A copy of Travel Insurance, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
With Business Visa to Italia, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]