Documents required for Croatia Tourist Visa:
1. Visa Application Form
2. Passport: issued within the last 10 years, with expiry date exceeding the expiry date of the requested visa by a minimum of three months, and containing at least two empty pages.
Please copy all previous (valid and expired) visas and used pages.
3. One photograph: please see the information on the Photo Specification page.
4. Travel health insurance to cover the possible expenses related to repatriation, for health reasons, urgent medical assistance and/or urgent hospitalization, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia during the entire stay in Croatia.
The applicant for a multiple-entry visa must have travel health-insurance policy that covers the period of the first visit to Croatia.
5. Proof of residence for nationals other than Vietnam: a photocopy of the stay permit;
6. Means of transportation and intention to return to the country of residence: reservation of return travel ticket for airplane, bus, or boat; registration card and driver’s license if travelling by car; if the person is travelling to a third country, then proof of itinerary (travel ticket, etc.).
7. Proof of the purpose of stay in Croatia:
– Certificate of a paid tourist package;
– Booking of a hotel or other accommodation;
– Private accommodation booking (copy of the decision of the competent office in Croatia approving the renting)
– Day to day itinerary with ensured accommodation for the entire stay
– Proof of ownership or lease of a boat/yacht etc.;
8. Documents proving sufficient funds to support the stay in Croatia and to return to the state of residence or to travel to a third state:
– 70 EUR per day of the estimated stay in Croatia
– 30 EUR per day of the estimated stay in Croatia if a third-country national is in possession proof of paid tourist package, or similar document
9. The supporting documents may include: pay slip and/or bank account statements about the balance and transactions on your bank account in the last three months, a pension slip, proof of scholarship received etc.
10. Proof of professional or student status: evidence of employment, certificate of school attendance or proof of studying etc; for retired persons – proof of pension;
11. For minors and persons deprived of legal capacity: visa application shall be submitted by a parent/legal representative, including:
– Birth certificate of the minor (if parents are legal guardians)
– Decision of the competent body designating the legal guardian
If a minor is traveling without a parent/legal guardian, (s)he must carry a notarized consent of a legal guardian that shall contain personal information of the parent/legal guardian and the purpose, the period and length of stay in Croatia, the period for which the consent is issued, and the signature of the parent/legal guardian.
Note: The documents attached shall not be older than three months.
With Croatia Tourist Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]