VISA TO CHRISTMAS ISLAND
- Original, signed Nigeria passportwith at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Photocopies of the passport and ID card.The applicant must provide photocopies of the original passport and ID card, including copy of all visas (valid and expired).
- Proof of status.Copy of registration certificate / copy of visa and copy of work permit(if available)
- Itinerary.Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Medical check report.For staying more than 3 months in Australia or aged over 75 applicants, please enclose a chest X-ray check report and medical check receipt of applicant from one of the designated hospitals. Other applicants who must submit the documents above please check here for the list of hospital in different regions.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Employment Letter.A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Hotel Reservations.Copy of the Hotel Reservations, OR
- Personal Invitation.If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Christmas Island ie. copy of their Christmas Island passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Christmas Island, copies of their Christmas Island residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.
- Accompanying children.If a child under 18 years is coming to Christmas Island, please provide Evidence must be provided to confirm family relationship. For example, certified copies of birth certificates, showing names of both parents, for all persons included in the application. If a child under 18 years is coming to Christmas Island without one or both parents or legal guardians: a consent form signed by the non-accompanying parent or legal guardian. Evidence must be provided to confirm family relationship. For example, certified copies of birth certificates, showing names of both parents, for all persons included in the application.
- Changed information.If you have been to Australia before and your status has been changed, please list all the changes.(For instance, If you retired, please provide the copy of your retired certificate)
With Christmas Island Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.