CHILE BUSINESS VISA
- A scanned copy of your passport(only photo page): Passport must be valid for at least 9 months. If your passport will expire soon, we recommend you renew it before applying.
- A professional passport-size photo:Recent photo. After your visa has been granted, we will need you to send the original photo with your passport.
- Cover Letter:Introduce yourself, explain who you are, what you do, what are your reasons for visiting Chile, and explain if you have any bond in Chile. Please provide full name and phone number of your contact person or accommodation in Chile if applicable.
- A letter or invitation from a Chilean citizen, company: If you will meet a company, friends, or if you are going for business, we need evidence of attendance. This letter they have to send you, must provide full details of the inviting person, including his Chilean RUN number, full address, contact number, and it must state that he will provide you with accommodation, food and unforeseen expenses. He must also state that he will make sure you leave the country when your visa expires.
- Proof of funds or income:CURRENT bank statements, credit cards statements, travel cheques or money orders.
- Application Personal Information Form:Complete and sign attached form COMPUTER TYPED, not hand written.
- Flight ticket/Flight itinerary.
Hotel bookings or booked accommodation in Chile: Provide details of the place you will stay in Chile (friend or hotel) as proof of accommodation
If you have demand on getting Chile visa, please don’t hesitate to contact Vietnam-legal.com. We are willing to provide:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.