Those travelling to Brazil for business purpose with Vietnam passport will need Brazil Business Visa to enter. For expats in Vietnam, you may qualify for a Visa Waiver.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A BUSINESS VISA?
Individuals visiting Brazil for any of the following reasons without gaining any compensation in Brazil:
A) Business meetings, to participate or be an exhibitor in a trade/industrial conference;
B) Flight/ship crew members without an international crew card;
C) Travel for media coverage and/or filmmaking;
D) Adoption of a Brazilian child. Note: the custody must have already been granted.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to give applicant the list of requirements to apply for Brazil Business Visa:
1. Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged; valid for at least another 6 months, with at least two blank visa pages.
2. Visa Application Form
3. Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 3×4 hoặc 5×7 photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
4. Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever and/or other health certification if applicable
5. Original Notarized Business Letter from the employer or sponsoring company in Vietnam, on their letterhead stationery and signed by a senior manager (original signature acknowledged by a notary public) stating the following information:
● Nature of business, address and phone number of your company in Vietnam;
● Title, phone number and email of the Senior Manager of your company signing the letter in case the Consulate needs additional information;
● Applicant’s title and/or functions with the company;
● Detailed information concerning nature of business and activities to be conducted in Brazil;
● Responsibility of your company that: “The applicant(name) will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance or technical training) during his/her stay in Brazil”;
● Name(s) and address(es) of Brazilian company(ies) with which applicant is going to deal/negotiate with;
● Name(s) of person(s) to be contacted in Brazil, phone number(s) and his/her/their functions with the Brazilian company(ies);
● Expected travel dates of trip to Brazil;
● Responsibility of your company for applicant’s stay in Brazil and his/her return to the country of origin;
+ Business letters MUST HAVE ALL of the above mentioned information.
+ Business letters missing any of the required information and/or without original signature WILL NOT be accepted and therefore visa application WILL NOT be processed.
+ If the applicant will be going to Brazil for filmmaking:
* Proof of authorization from the Brazilian Cinema Agency (ANCINE) for taking photographs, making audio recordings or filmmaking for commercial purposes such as advertisements, movies, documentaries or newscast;
* Affidavit from the Brazilian co-producer stating that the foreigner will not make any recordings, take photographs or make movies for the above listed purposes without previous authorization from competent Brazilian authorities.
Please note that THE CONSULATE MAY REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION AS DEEMED NECESSARY.
To apply for Visa to Brazil in Vietnam, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
GLOBAL CONSULTING SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]