Documents required for Visitor Visa to Botswana: – A completed VISA Application Form 1 – Applicant’s certified copy of Passport (showing validity and photograph of bearer) – Two recent colored passport size photos – Covering letter from host in Botswana – A copy of previously issued VISA – Invitation letter from the host – Sworn statement from the host (personal appearance of the host to the...
Requirements for Botswana Tourist Visa
Known as an unspoiled land of romance and timeless beauty – wide-open spaces, so Botswana has attracted many travelers to visit and explore.
TOURIST VISA will be a bridge to help you enter Botswana. Let’s check list of countries whose citizens required obtaining visa and Visa Exemption to Botswana to see you belong to which case.
Documents required for Tourist Visa to Botswana:
– A completed VISA Application Form 1
– Applicant’s certified copy of Passport (showing validity and photograph of bearer)
– Two recent colored passport size photos
– Covering letter from host in Botswana
– A certified copy of host’s national identity/residence permit/work permit/exemption certificate/naturalization certificate
– A copy of previously issued VISA
– Tour plan or copy of Travel schedule
– Flight itinerary
– Confirmation of bookings at hotels
– Letter of confirmation of employment /contract of employment or offer letter
– Direct contact number/mobile number of the Applicant is MUST.
– All copies should be certified and contact numbers clearly outlined in the application forms and letters.
To get more information about Visa to Botswana, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]