VISA TO BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
General Conditions for the Issuance of Visas As an attachment to the visa application, an alien must submit:
- a) A travel document,
- b) A color photograph, size 35 x 45 mm, showing faithfully the holder of the travel document of the photographed person,
- c) Documentation which verifies the purpose of their stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina, secured accommodations and funds for living expenses in Bosnia and Herzegovina, their means of travel, intention to return to their country of origin or the ability to enter a third country,
- d) Proof of payment of consular fees.
Minors and other persons not of working age:
(1) A legal representative or guardian shall submit an application for the issuance of a visa in the case of individuals who are under age or not of the working age, and they shall attach the following to the application: – a birth certificate or any other appropriate document for the underage alien, provided that his/her parents are the legal representatives, or – the decision of a competent authority on adoption or guardianship.
(2) For aliens described in Paragraph 1 of this Article traveling without the accompaniment of their legal representative, a certified consent from the legal representative or guardian must be attached to the visa application and it must contain the following: – personal information about the legal representative or guardian, – the purpose of their stay, – the period for which the consent is issued, – the signature of the legal representative or guardian.
With Bosnia and Herzegovina Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.