VISA TO BHUTAN
– Bhutanese visas are only issued by the Department of Immigration, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs in Bhutan.
– With the exception of visitors from India, Bangladesh and Maldives, all other visitors to Bhutan require visas to be approved prior to the visit.
– Nationals of India, Bangladesh and Maldives can obtain a visa at the port of entry on producing a valid passport with a minimum of 6 month validity. For Indian nationals, the entry permit will be issued upon producing Voters Identity Card (VIC) if they do not hold passpost.
– For tourist: For other visitors, excluding nationals of India, Bangladesh and Maldives, visas are processed through an online system by licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
– For Business and working visas: visas have to be processed by the organizer/counterpart in Bhutan.
At your point of entry, you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped on your passport.
With Bhutan Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.