DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AUSTRIA TOURIST VISA
Austria is a country that is as well known for its scenic beauty as it is for its cultural activities. Situated in the Alps, it is a very popular place with skiers and hikers, but it is also a country that gave the world an important musical heritage, ranging from the classical composer Mozart to the Strauss waltzes and the Von Trapp family whose story was told in The Sound of Music.
Let’s prepare all necessary things for your trip to Austria. However, first of all, Austria Tourist Visa is considered the only door and bridge to take you closer to Austria if you do not belong to the list of countries whose citizens are exempted from Austria visa.
Vietnam-legal.com would like to support you to apply for Austria Tourist Visa.
Documents for Austria Tourist Visa, including:
1. Application form (completely filled out and signed personally or in case of minors by the relevant legal guardian),
2. 2 recent photo according to ICAO standards (color, 35×45 mm)
3. Passport (valid at least 3 months after the expiry of the visa with at least 2 empty pages, passport not older than 10 years)
4. Copy of the passports data sheet (page on which the photo is located)
If applicable: copies of previous Schengen visa
5. Proof of employment :
+ In case of employee:
– A notarized copy of valid labor contract
– Original pay slips of last 6 months
– Original annual leave consent from your employer.
+ In case of employer:
– A notarized copy in Vietnamese of Business Registration/ Investment License
– A notarized copy of TAX/ Payment to State Budget ( latest 3 months/ latest quarter)
+ In case of retirement:
– A notarized copy of retirement decision
– A notarized copy of retirement card
– A notarized copy of pension book
+ In case of student (minors under 18 years old):
– A notarized copy of student card
– Original confirmation letter from school
– Original absence consent from your school.
– Original parental consent letter
– Notarized copy of valid ID card or passport of the absent parent;
– Notarized copy of the minor’s birth certificate;
6. Proof of finance:
+ Latest 3 months bank statement. (Original one with seal from the bank).
+ Notarized copy of bank saving book/ Bank Account Verification (if any)
+ Notarized copy of vehicle registration (if any)
+ Notarized copy of house/land registration documents, tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (if any)
+ Notarized copy of certification of shareholder ship (if any)
7. A copy of Travel Insurance, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.000.
8. Airline booking confirmation
9. Copy of proof of accommodation during the ENTIRE stay in Schengen area
+ Hotel booking (s)
+ All copies of documents in Vietnamese must be notarized/ certified and accurately translated into English or German.
With Austria Tourist Visa, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]