Temporary Work – Short Stay Activity
What this visa lets you do?
This visa lets you:
+ Stay in Australia while your visa is valid (generally up to three months, but may allow up to six months in limited circumstance)
+ Bring your family with you to Australia if you included them in your visa application
+ Do the work or activity for which you were granted the visa, which will usually be either short-term, highly specialized,
+ Non-ongoing work or participation in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organization.
How many times you can enter Australia on this visa?
+ You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave.
+ Alternatively you might be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid. If you need to make a number of return visits during the stay period you must tell us in the visa application form, including the reason why you need to make the return visits to Australia.
+ Your visa will only be valid during the period of stay that you have been granted, and this will commence from the date of your first entry into Australia. Re-entering Australia does not start a new period of stay.
Applicants must indicate the Temporary Work stream that you are applying for:
+ Highly Specialized Work stream:
– You can apply for this visa stream to do short-term, highly specialized, non-ongoing work in Australia if you have specialized skills, knowledge or experience that can assist Australian business and cannot be reasonably found in the Australian labor market.
– The visa is not for short-term employment in an ongoing position, nor for undertaking generic skilled duties that can be done by available Australian skilled workers with similar experience and qualifications
+ Invited Participant stream
– You can apply for this visa stream if you have been invited by an organization to participate in an event or events on a non-ongoing basis. You cannot accept any salary, wages or other remuneration for participating in the event, other than appearance fees, prize money, payment of expenses or payment from your overseas employer.
+ Australia’s Interest stream
– In very limited circumstances, this visa may be granted because to do so is in Australia’s interest. In these cases, the department needs to be satisfied that the activity identified in the visa application is of national significance.
If necessary, applicants will be assessed against all of the above streams and if eligible will be granted under the most appropriate stream.
Documents required for Temporary Work Visa:
1. Mandatory forms:
+ Form 1400
+ Details of Relatives Form
2. Information about your identity:
+ 1 passport –size photograph (this photograph must not be more than 6 months old)
+ Certified copy of your Birth Certificate
+ Certified copy of your passport identity page and each page that has a visa label and entry/exit stamps for any country
+ Certified copy of your National Identity Card
+ Certified copy of all pages of the Household Registration Book
3. Evidence of your employment and qualifications:
+ Evidence of your employment history and qualifications;
– Your Curriculum Vitae, including details of education background and employment history, certified by the local authority or your employer
– Certified copies of your educational and professional qualifications
+ If you are employed by a company that you do not own, please provide:
– Details of your employment including; position, salary/wage, contact details of your current employer (address, telephone number and contact name)
– A letter from your employer confirming that leave has been approved for the time you intend to be in Australia
+ If you are self-employed, please provide:
– A certified copy of your business license and personal/business income tax statements for the previous financial year
4. Evidence that you have access to sufficient funds to support the purpose of your visit:
+ Recent bank statements
+ Recent credit card statements showing available balance
+ Income from rental properties, shares or other income generating investments
+ Certified copies of any asset ownership certificates (such as house and land) you would like us to consider when assessing your visa application
+ Funds can be provided by the applicant or another person, including the relevant company or host organization in Australia or your employer in Vietnam
5. Additional documents for each Temporary Work Stream
+ If you are applying under the Highly Specialized Work stream:
– A letter of job offer or your employment contract showing details of the position, the duration of work, your role or duties and the reason you are required in Australia
– If you are doing freelance work, a copy of your proposed itinerary
– If you are applying to work in an entertainment industry production, evidence the production will not be shown in Australia, such as a distribution contract
+ If you are applying under the Invited Participant stream:
– A letter of invitation from the inviting organization in Australia that includes the event name, the dates of the event, your role or duties, and the role of the inviting organization in the event
– If you are applying as an amateur sports participant or assisting an amateur participant or team: your invitation to the event including this information
– Diplomatic and Official Passport Holders:
+ If you hold an Official or Diplomatic Passport:
– A copy of your passport (please do not submit original passports);
– A letter of invitation from the Australia-based company or organization; and
– An original or certified copy of the Third Person Note from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Hanoi, or the Department of External Relations in Ho Chi Minh City (or your Embassy/Consulate) showing the reason for your travel as a government official
6. Confirmation of hotel booking and return ticket
With Visa to Australia, please feel free to contact Vietnam-legal.com for:
+ Consulting all visa requirements, condition, the duration of visa
+ Collecting and assessing all documents to apply
+ Performing all application form, administrative procedures on behalf of client
+ Supporting notarization and translation
+ Representing client to submit documents to competent authority
+ Following and informing the result to client
+ Representing client to get visa at Embassy/Consulate.
GLOBAL CONSULTING SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 2th Floor, no 95 Cau Giay street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 35626100
Hotline: (+84) 988297732
Email: [email protected]